Sunday, April 21, 2013

Time for a Change

My little blog has been reborn this morning with a new name. It is no longer known as Bebb and the Bubs but instead Daisy-Scented Dreams. It was time for a change for several reasons, one being that the name Bebb came from my 'old' life and I wanted a fresh new start to go hand in hand with the new direction my life has taken over the last year. I have also changed my user name from Bebb to Kaz, which is the nickname most people call me by and especially my family. 

The new name has been inspired by several things- 'dreams' refers to my hopes for the future and my own sleeping issues that I continue to work on, and 'daisy-scented' is taken from the song 'Big Jet Plane' by Angus and Julia Stone. 'She smells of daisies, she smells of daisies." This song has been my pregnancy song as I have been playing and singing it to the baby since finding out I was pregnant and he definitely responds to it now, so a beautiful song that I have always loved has taken on a new and special meaning. I am hoping that the song will soothe my little one after he is born as well.

I hope there aren't too many people wandering around lost in cyberspace looking for Bebb and the Bubs, and that you have managed to find your way here. I look forwards to continuing to share my journey with you all.

Love,
Kaz

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to reading, so well written and presented :D

    ReplyDelete